October 18, 2023

Virtual Decorator | Hollywood Regency | Custom Moodboard

I'm an old school fanatic of Pinterest. It used to be my preferred social media platform way before the Instagram and TikTok frenzy took over the scene. I've been actively pinning since 2010, and it's intriguing to reminisce about my past style choices. While many have a timeless appeal, some looks require a few tweaks to match my current aesthetic sensibilities. 

Consider this living room, for example. While my love for Hollywood Regency-inspired designs, with bold patterns, and the classic black-and-white theme remains unwavering, it does give off a slightly "2010" vibe. 

Here's a fresh take on an old favorite. What do you think of this updated look?

Hollywood Regency Livingroom Inspiration (circa 2010)
Updated Hollywood Regency Livingroom 


Have you ever seen a room online and thought you'd like to recreate something similar, but you have no idea where to start? As a Residential Interior Decorator providing virtual services, I'll use your inspiration photos to create a custom moodboard and shopping list that fits your budget and floorplan to a tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment